POPEI got LUCIE labeling in 2015.
It's a progress CSR reference /RSO approach, which improves the overall performance by establishing an action plan aligned the 7 central issues of the international standard for CSR/RSO ISO 26000 with their stakeholders.
- Establish an accountable governance
- Respect the rights of the people
- Develop relationships and responsible working conditions
- Preserve the environment
- Developing ethics in business relationships
- Respect the interests of consumers
- Aim for the local development and the public interest
POPEI has had its renewal in 2017, validated by AFNOR.